Thursday, May 28, 2009

3x3 Card Purse With Eyelets and Buttons

Can you tell we are into that time of year again where I have to do report cards and educational plan goal reporting? It takes so long to do these things, but the good thing is that this is the last time for this school year! (Hear that Hope?)

This is the project with the 3x3 notecards. I liked changing the colors around a bit. I made one of these for me and one for my upline who had surgery Tuesday. I hope it makes her feel better. I just love this color combination.

This is a CASE of Regina's project in the resource gallery:
http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/re.../notecardtote/
I absolutely loved the use of the blues. I added sponging around the edges and buttons to the front of the box. Such an easy tote to make too. I'm sill working on the cards for the inside but had to do this for todays ways to use it challenge. Thanks for looking. Dazzling Diamonds was used on the center button to give it some sparkle.

With the school year winding down, it will give me more time to make lists of things that I'd like to do this summer. Any ideas what I should do besides the obvious stamping?
Blessings to you and thank you for stopping by.

No comments:

The Simple Woman's Daybook April 9, 2024

 For Today April 9, 2024 The Simple Woman's Daybook began here . Looking out my window it is now dark but has been a beautiful day! The...