Saturday, May 9, 2009

Card Ministry Cards

Here are some of the cards we made for Card Ministry this month. I used this oldie but goodie Lilacs. I love the two-step stamping stamps. This is one of my retired favorites.

This was a quick, easy card. I like the different textures in this. The green is the scallop circle punch.

This is the lighthouse from Our Daily Bread. I love this lighthouse. It was stamped in bordering blue on vanilla paper. I used my ink pad to draw lines straight down so it would look like wood. This is one of the cards we made for card ministry this month.

Watercolor rose was made with reinkers and aqua painter. The apricot border was punched out then placed on the red cardstock.The flower has leaves from the Martha Stewart punch line called branches. The flower and bunches are mounted with a dimensional. This is one of the cards we made for Mohter's Day.

I have been busy with these cards and more for Card Ministry. I truly enjoy making things for others. I'm so glad God has given me the gift of encouragement.
Thank you for stopping by.

No comments:

Pocket Front Card

 This was today's challenge on Splitcoaststampers, Ways To Use It Challenge. Sabrina challenged us to make pockets.  I used the tutorial...