Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Last Day For Braces for Sarah Annie

Well here she is our Sweet Sarah wearing her braces for the last day. Seems hard to believe that her 4 years of braces is finally over! I didn't realize it had begun that early in her life until I saw the shirt she got from the first orthodontist we took her to. Her shirt said 2005......
Anyway, she wanted and so did I, a picture of her last day in braces.

Dad took Sarah Annie to the orthodontist to get her braces off today. Look at what we found under those braces; pearly-white, straight teeth! What a beautiful smile and face. I'm so proud of my sweet Sarah.
Next week Ben gets his braces off.....can't wait to see how he looks.

My how time flies..........braces on/braces off.........now we have money to put into something else besides 2 in braces! Isn't it funny how before you can spend that 'extra' money something comes along that HAS to be purchased? No extra stamping money for me, but you can't blame a girl for trying!
Thanks for stopping by to see what we're up to.

No comments:

Pocket Front Card

 This was today's challenge on Splitcoaststampers, Ways To Use It Challenge. Sabrina challenged us to make pockets.  I used the tutorial...