Monday, July 6, 2009

My Bag is updated

This is the bag my upline gave me that has 5 clear pockets typically pictures would go in here. We use it to show the new stampin' Up sets and what you can make with them.



This is a set called Branch Out which is on the dormant list for some reason............I stamped in suede for the tree and tire. I also used the stamp-a-ma-jig to put the flowers and birds in the tree. I used ballet blue directly on the paper around the edges. I stamped embrace life on paper and punched it out with the word window punch.



This is the petal card cut out with the Bigshot. My upline gave me some samples to play with. Here's what I came up with. I closed the box and used the stamp-a-ma-jig to stamp the curry and mambo images in the center of each flap. I used dtp with mambo ink around the edges. I use the wide oval punch and the scallop oval punches.



This card I stamped the butterfly first in versamark then curry and embossed with clear embossing powder. While it was still hot I put more ep on it to layer several on it. I wanted to protect the yellow color for when I used the blue ink. I stamped in versamark the swirls from simple friendship then used ep. I swiped bashful blue over the whole front of the shiny cardstock. I wiped the extra ink off the embossed areas. I stamped friend and punched it out using my scallop circle punch. I purposely made the area around the butterfly white...


I stamped using razzleberry on shiny cardstock. Next I sponged curry ink on top then suede around the edges. I used the oval scallop punch and raspberry lemonade paper on dimensionals.


This is a card made with glossy cardstock for the base. I stamped with versamark, then embossed with clear ep. Next I used Bermuda Bay swiped over the background. I cut a top note in half and used large and small circles for the owl's eyes. I also found if I cut the friend circle so the friend side had more white, I could color it and it would look like a watermelon. Cute huh? I edged the owl with soft suede marker. Just love the fact that we have in-color markers. I mounted the owl on raspberry lemonade paper.


I hope you all had a happy 4th of July. We didn't have fireworks here in our area. It is a sign of the times I guess........they couldn't afford it. Businesses usually donate to it and the city adds money to it but not this year.
Take time to pray and talk to God today. There is so much beauty all around us, thank Him for what He's done for you and me.
Blessings,


No comments:

The Simple Woman's Daybook April 9, 2024

 For Today April 9, 2024 The Simple Woman's Daybook began here . Looking out my window it is now dark but has been a beautiful day! The...