Friday, July 3, 2009

Thank you and challenges

These are the cards I sent to my customers so they could see the new, In Colors. Before them they can see the ink which was used on the large flower, words and the center of the scallop circle.
I used the marker for the small flower and the name of the color on the side of the card. The paper is shown with the scallop circle. The last thing I added was some ribbon under the flowers. I think it is so much better to see the colors in person like this. I have to tell you that the first customer I gave it to wanted 4/6 colors right away!

Michelle makes it so EASY to create works of art with her wonderful tutorials. Check the one out for this card. http://zindorf.blogs.splitcoaststampers.com/I changed my a bit but love what Michelle taught me. I added a sentiment and ribbon in suede. I also added gel pen to the dots on the ribbon, the flower and the bee. I wanted to see more of the pretty coral color so I stamped a second flower in coral and added some coral marker to it and cut it out and popped it up on dimensionals. Michelle you are an amazing artist! Thank you for your wonderful tutorials.
I used the colors in the raspberry lemonade paper to stamp with then add the scallop oval and the wide oval punch. I also loved the eyelet border punch with this card too.

This was a fun challenge. I immediately thought of the daisies sizzix die that I hadn't used. I also have a challenge to use my old paper a few times then some new paper. That way my old paper will disappear instead of sitting in my paper crate. I cut out 6 flowers using berry bliss designer paper. I altered the colors and mounted it on a top note cut in half also using berry bliss paper. I used a build a brad for the center of the card and printed out a mini pink daisy then typed the message.


I am enjoying being on vacation for the summer and am getting lots of stamping done. Thanks for visiting.
Bless you.


No comments:

Pocket Front Card

 This was today's challenge on Splitcoaststampers, Ways To Use It Challenge. Sabrina challenged us to make pockets.  I used the tutorial...