Hey Everybody,
Today I want to show you a card that we'll be making in classes this week. It is a pocket card.
Supplies: Stamps-Radiant Sunflowers Paper-daffodil delight cardbase 4 1/4" x 11" score at 5 1/2" and 9 3/4" white-image 2 3/4" circle old olive for insert- 3 1/2" x 5 1/4" white for insert-3 1/4" x 5" Designer series paper-Sunflower Fields- front panel- 4" wide by 3 1/2", back strip1 3/4" x 4", 3/4" x 3 1/4" inside pocket strip, 1" x 4"-front fold down panel Ink-Mossy Meadow Accessories-4" and 6" pieces of mossy meadow gingham ribbon 2 3/4" circle punch or die.
I've made a video to show you how to make your own pocket card. Remember you can use any designer series paper, ink and stamps you have.
Here's my video.
I hope you enjoyed watching. I also hope you make your own pocket cards.
Thanks for stopping by.
Blessings,
Sue

No comments:
Post a Comment