Sunday, July 26, 2009

Physical Therapy is Gruesom, but Works!

Today after Physical therapy I was so beat that I put ice on my hip and laid in the recliner. I can't believe how tired I am after doing walking or just washing up at the sink and getting dressed! I started to play some of the challenges on SCS and here are a few of them.
This was for the bag challenge. DTGD09LodiChick DTGD09

I took an envelope and made it into a bag. I think it's so cute and colorful with using the greenhouse garden set. I stamped it, formed it into a bag then added the silver cord.




This is real red with real red detail stamp used. The image stamp was inked with versamark and clear ep was used. I made the tag using Pink Flamingo design paper and my daisies sizzix die. I had fun alternating the daisies.
DTGD09genie1314 DTGD09



This is my first ever clear card challenge. I cut the acetate out with my scallop oval nestabilities. I stamped the flowers on vanilla cardstock using navy and bashful blue. The larger oval is colored with a light blue copic marker. I threaded the silver cord through the acrylic and the blue oval so the oval would hang in the window.
DTGD09KrystieLee DTGD09



So I'm feeling a little better each day. I hope you are blessed by stopping by.

No comments:

Museum, Flowers and Cards

 The Cleveland Children's Museum Friday, my son and I took his daughter to this incredible Children's Museum on Euclid Ave. at 40th....