Thursday, July 9, 2009

Pouches, Boxes and Ice Cream

This is a cute pouch that I got fromhttp://elissacreates.blogspot.com/20...i-made-up.htmlI am working on a video in case there are others out there who have difficulty with paper folding. Thanks Elissa for your tutorial!When this is finished you can fit two cards and envelopes in the front envelope and the same in the back envelope. This looks the same in the back and front, except the front has the ribbon. I used Bella Bleu double sided paper from Stampin' Up to make this.

This is a paper holder I made from an 8"x8" piece of Bella Bleu design paper. I love the colors in this pack of papers. When cutting the square to glue the box together, instead of cutting straight down the folded line, I cut diagonally then folded one corner in to hold the box together and one folded to the outside of the box so it would show the opposite side of the paper. I added a two inch strip of paper at the top and added the wide oval punch, the scallop oval punch and the large oval punch with Bella Bleu papers and not quite navy. I added whisper white on the inside to make it sturdier under the strip that went on top, and the side that the strip covers. This will hold 4x4 loose paper to be used by the phone or on a desk.

Look at this gorgeous card from Hope! She stamped little suns for a background then colored the rose after embossing with black ep. This was to wish me a great summr since I'm a teacher and am on vacation now. Hope give me a hard time when it's time to go on vacation ten come back to school in august. Everyone should have such a freind!


Wow what a challenge this was for me to use 4 colors! Thanks for that kind of challenge Faith.I love how this came out. I used turquoise and apricot for the background. I colored the stem with cocoa marker and a blender pen for the blue. I added turquoise adhesive ribbon and one of my favorite gingham ribbons.


This is my card for the IC187 challenge using posters. My card design came from this poster http://www.posters.com/pv-497780_Ice-Cream.html I got the idea for the ice cream cones from Theresa Momber which I altered a bit-http://craftingtheweb.blogspot.com/2...-tutorial.htmlI used the cuttlebug for the SU background then sponged pretty in pink and cocoa on the white paper. Next I scored cocoa paper then used choc chip and sponged it on the cone. I punched out the ice cream then used a 1 3/4" circle punch to round off the top. The bit that was taken off the scallop circle, I used for making the dripping ice cream. I stamped and cut out enjoy and added a small choc chip brown circle punched piece of paper to the j in enjoy. I used the word window punch for the words, the little things. This is for my upline.

I love the way this ice cream card came together. Love the dripping ice cream too.
Makes me want to go and get some to eat ya know? You too? Well, let's go see what we cand find shall we?
Bless you for stopping by.

No comments:

Museum, Flowers and Cards

 The Cleveland Children's Museum Friday, my son and I took his daughter to this incredible Children's Museum on Euclid Ave. at 40th....