Friday, July 24, 2009

Praise God I'm Home!

I have to share my beautiful silver hat for surgery. I had to wear it to cut down on germs in the operating room. Tim took this with his cell phone just before I went into surgery.
I also had a silver blanket to keep me warm since the operating table was cold to cut down on the germs again.
I'm home and am going through some adjustments and making my house more accessible with the walker. We're using velcro for phones and have a system so I can easily prepare an easy breakfast. Ben and Sarah are great helpers. We used the intercom on the phone last night so Sarah could get up and help me get to the bathroom and back to bed. I told her it was like the times I'd get up to feed, burp and change her each night. The kids have the day divided into time slots so I'm not sure who I will get when I call for help! :-)
I'm just thankful that the staff worked very hard so I didn't have to spend another night in the hospital.
I praise God for working all of the specifics out.
Thanks for stopping by.
Blessings,
Sue


2 comments:

Darlene said...

Wow ... home already! Good for you! Sounds like your have a very good "staff" at home ... fantastic! I will now keep you in my prayers for a SPEEDY recovery!!

Debbi said...

Looks like a crown made for a queen! ( May I suggest not wearing it around the house though ;) ) Isn't a blessing to have kids willing to help at any hour of the day! Get some rest and get to healing!

Museum, Flowers and Cards

 The Cleveland Children's Museum Friday, my son and I took his daughter to this incredible Children's Museum on Euclid Ave. at 40th....