Friday, July 31, 2009

What's this? and more encouragement

My upline brought this to me with some magzines in the other side. It is labeled with Stampin' Up's logo. It has two sides, this one with little plastic cards which fit into slots. The other side looks like it would hold 8 1/2 paper. Any ideas on what it was used for?

Here's another get well card I got from a co-worker. We're on summer vacation so my boss put out an email for those that read their email on summer vacation.

It's tough not to get discouraged sometimes. I know in some areas I am moving forward after surgery, and in other areas, I am needing to learn patience. I want to be well now and walk and not have swelling in my leg and foot. I want to be strong and able to do things on my own. I want to be able to drive.........Notice all the I WANT's in there? So did I......looks like I need to get back to my Bible to see what God wants.
See ya later, thanks for stopping by.


Melody (lacyquilter) said...

I think your case was called a cropper hopper. It's made for toting card stock, ink, tools and embellishments when you are going to stamp somewhere other than home. You can also use the outside for a work surface.

Darlene (SCS:akronstamperdpk) said...

I think my girlfriend Sandy has one of these cases. I'll have to check with her ... she brings it with her when she comes to my house to play. She has papers in the flat side and inks, etc on the other side. Looks the same, I'll check & get back to you.