Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Year and More Time to Stamp!

Here we are 12 hours into the new year and we have lots of snow falling here in Ohio.  DH had to work today to do all of the upgrades for computers and do year end stuff.  It's not so bad though, he'll get Monday off when all of us return to school/work.
    I've been having fun making some things for a workshop I'm having Jan. 22nd.  Take a look and let me know what you think.
 This snowman idea was from a picture of a bunch of things B.J. Peters did with the top note box for Stampin Up.  The directions weren't there so I looked at her picture and tried to make the snowman.  I think he looks pretty cute.  I may add some bling to him or her later.


The heart basket is just two sizzix scallop circles folded in half and glued, then I added a handle.  This is the beautiful Valentine's Day paper from Stampin' Up that's in the new mini catalog.  Gorgeous, sparkly stuff.
This is the beautiful calendar that my dear friend and upline, Val made for me.  Isn't it just gorgeous!  It's chipboard so it is sturdy and has a huge magnet on the back.  Thanks my friend!


















I hope to get a video done on that snowman so I've got to get working on it.  Happy New Year Everyone!

No comments:

Museum, Flowers and Cards

 The Cleveland Children's Museum Friday, my son and I took his daughter to this incredible Children's Museum on Euclid Ave. at 40th....