Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Find Your Wings

This is one of the most beautiful songs I've heard regarding our children. It is true, the time with them goes by so quickly. I'd love to some day make my own video with my kid's pictures from babies to teens. It makes me cry to hear the words and think that this time we have them under our roof is such a short time. We've got lots to do to help them establish their life for Christ. Then when they find their wings, they will remember what they've been taught and move on and grow as the Lord wishes. That's my prayer for each of my children, that they will grow closer to God and see him as a loving Dad. Enjoy watching and listening to this video.
Bless you for coming to visit today. We have rain today and yet in spite of that I hear the beautiful songs of birds outside my window. In good times and bad they sing. We could learn something from them: To praise God in good times and in bad. He's always there and always with us.
He's my dad and I'm his daughter, what better relationship can there be? So as our children grow, may they find their wings and be guided by God who has been a part of their lives since the day they were born.



No comments:

Pocket Front Card

 This was today's challenge on Splitcoaststampers, Ways To Use It Challenge. Sabrina challenged us to make pockets.  I used the tutorial...