Thursday, May 20, 2010

The Simple Woman's Daybook

Outside my window... ~cloudy and warm

I am thinking... ~how great it is to have weekends!

I am thankful for... ~the relaxation we get at home and the fun times with kids.

I am wearing... ~pants and shoes, must kick them off for sandals and shorts and a tee shirt

I am remembering... ~how much fun I had with my kids when they were little.

I am going... ~to stamp tomorrow with a friend, can’t wait!

I am currently reading... ~A great Christian book and can’t remember the name of it or the author! LOL

I am hoping... ~for time to myself and some quiet soon-lawnmowers going outside right now.

On my mind... ~my dd and her moodiness the past few months

Noticing that... ~I am so looking forward to surgery which will replace my sore hip and looking forward to walking without pain.

Pondering these words... "I am with you always.”

From the kitchen... ~the smell of blueberry pancakes….YUM!!

Around the house... ~it is quiet one is reading, one is outside and DH is at work tonight.

One of my favorite things ~ stamping with no other commitments!
From my picture journal...I see the first of the poppies opening in my garden.  Nothing like spring to get me glued to the porch to watch the garden with the birds and flowers.






No comments:

Using Dies to Make Foam Stamps

Take a good look at the dies you already have in your collection. You may be able to make foam stamps from them and add dimension and intere...