Sunday, May 16, 2010

I'm Forgiven.......amazing video........fun Sunday

It's been a fun day of getting things done around here, stamping and listening to a new CD I just got last night on date night with DH.  Check out this version of Forgiven by Santus Real.  I chose it because you can see the words as they sing them................I really love the song and it's a great reminder of what God has done for us by giving us forgiveness even when we don't deserve it. And that's a fact! :-)
Check out this song and read the words as they are sung.  It's an amazing song.  Let me know what you think.


I had a wonderful time making a few cards using new stamps I got this week. Check out this one.


I used versamark then black embossing powder for this image. Then I used apricot, bashful blue and pretty in pink inks and sponges to make the sky. then I colored the butterflies with pretty in pink marker and the sidewalk in curry.
This was a fun card to make. It was the first time I used toile blossoms with versamark and silver embossing powder. I love it! I colored the bird and flowers with my watercolor crayons and aquapainter. I stamped the extra flowers and used dimensionals to pop them up by the bird. I sprayed the silver spritz on the bird, but think I should have left it white. It almost looks dirty around the bird until you look closely, then you can see it's silver.



It's back to work tomorrow with the cane.  Seems the right hip is getting worse.  Surgery is scheduled July 2nd.  I'm looking at it as the road to healthy walking and living. 
I got to watch so many yellow finches eat at our bird feeder in the garden.  I'll have to update with pictures of the garden soon.  It's growing like crazy!
Thanks for stopping by.  May  the Lord Bless you and Keep you.

No comments:

Pocket Front Card

 This was today's challenge on Splitcoaststampers, Ways To Use It Challenge. Sabrina challenged us to make pockets.  I used the tutorial...