Saturday, May 15, 2010

Can you say Woohoo?!

What's better than stamping all day?  Stamping all day and date night with DH!
We had a great meal at Macaroni Grill.  Pasta is my favorite meal most of the time.  I am an Italian through and through.  I could eat pasta every night of the week. LOL
  Then we went shopping and got new lamps and shades to go with the new comforter and pillow shams we got.  Check it out.  We've not had new lamps since I bought lamps for myself when I first moved out on my own.  Yikes, that's not a good thing to admit huh?
Anyway, we think it looks great with the rest of the room.

We even bought a keurig coffee maker for Tim for Father's Day..........however he's been using it every since we got it home! LOL  He asked me if I could get him another one for Father's Day so he can take one to work!  What did I get myself into?
  We also got something I've wanted for a long time........a vacuum cleaner that really cleans up cat hair from rugs.  I'm so happy with what we got. 

I got to stamp so I'll show you what I came up with today.  This is a card that easily went together I thing because it's my favorite color family; pastels. I stamped the flowers in black and colored with a blender pen and ink, then spritz with vanilla shimmer. Then I ran it through the Big Shot, added ribbon and words.

This is another seagulls image stamped on glossy cardstock and colored with a blender pen. I then added 3-d coloring to the grass and shells. I distressed the edges and mounted the image with dimensionals.
This paper is called Travel Journal and it's in the summer mini. I had a hard time trying to decide which side to use for this card. the image is stamped on glossy cardstock and colored with a blender pen. I added linen thread to the saying. I mounted the image on two different colors of cardstock then to desisgner paper.
Travel Journal is the designer paper I used for this sympathy card. The image was stamped in black ink on glossy cardstock. Then it was colored with markers then a blender pen. The sky was sponged on using bashful blue.
This is the first image I stamped from my new Birthday set from Our Daily Bread. I colored it with markers then added some glitter marker to the watering can. I spritzed it with vanilla spray and added white ribbon in the corners. I also put the background of the card in the Big Shot to give it texture.
This was stamped in black on white cardstock. Then it was colored with a blender pen and ink. It was spritzed with vanilla spray then I added the pearls. The frame and card were put through the Big Shot. Then I
added pearls.





Well that's what I accomplished today.  Hope your weekend is going well.  Bless you for stopping by.

No comments:

Museum, Flowers and Cards

 The Cleveland Children's Museum Friday, my son and I took his daughter to this incredible Children's Museum on Euclid Ave. at 40th....