Saturday, June 12, 2010

All Is Well

Here's the little bunny that was surprised by our lawnmower yesterday.  I don't know who was more scared, Ben or the bunny.  Ben because the bunny must have been in a nest just below the surface of the grass, and the bunny because Ben went over his nest.............Ben put it into a box so it would be safe until he finished the grass.  He was worried that the bunny would be abandoned by its mom.  Mom found it and all is well in the wilderness behind our house. :-)

Here are the cards we made for Card Ministry this month.  What do you think?
haven't used this stamp in a long time and thought it was time to use it for Card Ministry. Unfortunately we use a lot of sympathy cards for church so that's what we made Friday. I used summer sun and apricot for the flowers and stamped twice for each color, then added cocoa for the center and artichoke for the leaves. The bee was stamped in black and colored with yoyo yellow.

This is the perfect tree for a sympathy card. We made this Friday for Card Ministry. We made 90 cards. Half of them were for males, half for females. I love the background folder I used for this. It can be used for males of females. The image was stamped on coca then ripped all around and a dauber was used with cocoa ink around the edges.

This is another card for the Card Ministry. I liked the colors and how they combined here. I used pumpkin as the base with choc chip and brocade blue for the image. We added pumpking eyelets and a brocade blue and navy squares for the saying.
This is my favorite lighthouse stamp, the retired Coast to Coast set. I also used one of my favorite rubbernecker mad stamps. I used watercolor for the lighthouse, building and sky. the light and grass were colored using marker. We made these for the Card Ministry Friday for a masculine sympathy card. I changed the markers for the light and grass before we worked on these. I softened the look with different markers.
This is another card made at Card Ministry Friday. We use a lot of sympathy cards and I'll be out for July with my surgery, so we made 90 sympathy cards; 45 were masculine. This is pixie pink/passion pink markers on the flower with hunter green paper and ink.  The embossing folder is a new SU folder coming in the July catalog. The flower was colored in pixie pink then I did the thumping technique with passion pink marker. The hunter leaves were colored with a marker.
This is another card made at Card Ministry Friday. We use a lot of sympathy cards and I'll be out for July with my surgery, so we made 90 sympathy cards; 45 were masculine.  I used lavender and celery markers to color this stamp. Then I stamped once and again before coloring the flower again. I sponged amethyst around the edge. The butterfly is from an MS stamp/punch combo. I added choc chip ribbon then praying for you with dimensionals






Tonight we went to the Lake Erie Crushers Game in Avon. It was a blast! We had front row seats right behind home plate. The seats were $14 to boot.  Can't beat that for a family night out!  Even with the 40 minute drive/gas, it was way cheaper than the Cavs or Indian's Games.

Thanks for stopping by.  I hope to make some videos soon.

No comments:

Museum, Flowers and Cards

 The Cleveland Children's Museum Friday, my son and I took his daughter to this incredible Children's Museum on Euclid Ave. at 40th....