Sunday, June 13, 2010

Nothing Better than Stamping with a Friend.......

I've been on vacation a few days but it sure doesn't seem like it. I've been busy getting kids here and there. I'm looking forward to stamping. It got some time yesterday to stamp. Here are the cards I made.
I went to a friend's house and we stamped all day.............Such fun to stamp all day and to be spurred on by a friend too.

This is a gift card holder made for ways to use it 274 where you had to have butterflies, or some kind of bug in your creation. I used watercolor trio stamped in mambo, and celery. Thanks was stamped in razzleberry and the butterfly in coral. The raised butterfly was stamped in curry and punched out with the MS butterfly punch. This is a set that comes with three butterfly stamps that store inside the butterfly punch. I added pearls to the butterfly body. It is closed with ribbon.
This is for Inspiration Challenge 236 and for a special stamping friend who will have a birthday tomorrow. She loves, loves, loves hydragias, so I thought this is the perfect flower for the card. I colored the flower with amethyst marker then thumped my lilac marker on the stamp.

I bordered in black then put the whole card through the big shot with the embossing folder. I added birthday bliss in eggplant then added purple brads. I Hope she likes it.

I had a great time stamping with Jane.  Her Birthday is Monday.  Happy almost birthday Jane!
Thanks for stopping by.
Bless you,


No comments:

Using Dies to Make Foam Stamps

Take a good look at the dies you already have in your collection. You may be able to make foam stamps from them and add dimension and intere...