Saturday, June 5, 2010

The Countdown Begins...........for Summer Vacation


Two more days with students...........WOOHOO!  And they think they are the only ones excited for Summer Vacation!
 Here are some cards made for SCS challenges for Friday and Saturday.
I used one of my favorite watercoloring sets for this challenge card for F4A15. I stamped with stazon then colored with watercolor crayons and an aqua painter. I mounted on black with perfect layers from SU. I added linen thread to give it a more masculine look. The base is not quite navy and the paper is SU Bella Bleu.

I tried making the wedding hearts for this card. It was a quick, easy card to make. I'm going to make a few more for my stash. I love the elegance of all the elements. they just seem to go together. This was CASED from karakae; check it out. http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/ga...?&si=bride and groom


One more weekend of work to do.  I have to put together our DVD of the year in pictures and video.  It's not fun to do but it's fun to watch!  Soon I'm going to be stamping whenever I want, I can stay up late and sleep in.  AHHHH there's nothing like vacation!
Enjoy your day to the fullest with the blessings and failures.  There's no one on earth like you.  You were made for a purpose that ONLY you can fill.  We're lucky to have you!










No comments:

Pocket Front Card

 This was today's challenge on Splitcoaststampers, Ways To Use It Challenge. Sabrina challenged us to make pockets.  I used the tutorial...