Friday, June 4, 2010

Out of the Mouths of Babes.............Amazed at my Daughter

I wanted to share two poems that my daughter wrote for other people.  The first one was for a dear woman who just found out the baby inside of her stopped growing and died...................
The next poem is for one of my daughter's friends.

I have done a few cards that were just posted on SCS.  Check them out.
Check out Dawn's video to make this cute card.

http://dawnsstampingthoughts.typepad...tampin_studio/
This is another card Dawn did.

http://www.dawnsstampingthoughts.net...star-grad.html

Her's was a grad card and mine is a birthday card.
This is my card for this challenge. I like how it turned out but was sad that it is going out to a couple whose baby stopped developing inside the mom at about 4 months. It's so sad.........The mom has to have a D&C done.

I'm praying that they will come out of this stronger than before. They have a little one who is 18 months old.

Thanks for stopping by.  I'm ever thankful for the God who knows my every step.  He is so good to me!


No comments:

Pocket Front Card

 This was today's challenge on Splitcoaststampers, Ways To Use It Challenge. Sabrina challenged us to make pockets.  I used the tutorial...