Sunday, July 25, 2010

Bad Night but Good Stamping Days-One Sheet Wonders Sets

I didn't sleep well last night.  It took forever to fall asleep then I was up in an hour.  Not sure what that was all about.  I did some stamping of OSW cards.   I got a lot done Saturday and Sunday.
This first group of cards is for the Special Needs Ministry in our church.  They have about 60 people they send birthday cards to.  They wanted cards that could be given to anyone.
 
















This set of One Sheet Wonders is Masculine since I tend to do mostly female cards.  it was a quick, easy way to  get 10 masculine cards.  I stamped with stampscapes stamps.































This is a 12x12 One Sheet Wonder that was a little more involved.  You cut the original pieces from a 12x12 piece of designer paper.  Then as you make each card, you cut more cardstock and layer the card.
This also came with a box to hold the 9 cards that you made.





















I got some images from #1volunteer so I colored them to make get well cards.  Take a look.
This is a card where I tried to use my versamarker on a dry embossed area then add gold embossing powder.  It is very hard to do this neatly because it dries  quickly. I might try it again but will need patience and time to do it right.  I had wondered if anyone had done this before; heat embossed on a dry embossed image.
Well, it's time to get some sleep.  Take care and may God Bless you and keep you.

No comments:

Pocket Front Card

 This was today's challenge on Splitcoaststampers, Ways To Use It Challenge. Sabrina challenged us to make pockets.  I used the tutorial...