Monday, July 26, 2010

Monday, Monday Another Day of Stamping With a Friend-Is There Anything Better Than That?

Well, it's Monday morning and I have a friend coming to stamp for the day.  I love summer vacation.  My friend is a teacher too so we're so enjoying our summer vacation.  She wanted to learn how to do One Sheet Wonders so that's what we're up to.

I also played the Technique Challenge on Splitcoast, which was a bit difficult, hence the name challenge.
Anyway, the challenge was to make a T-Slide card.  Here's mine on the outside and inside.


































I also finished two more One Sheet Wonders.  One is to go with my drawer box.


The other OSW is for a Nursing Home that I am supplying cards for.  They needed kid's birthday cards.  I thought the quickest way to get a variety was a one sheet wonder.



I felt good after finishing these inside and out.  Thanks for visiting today.  I hope you stop by again very soon.
Bless you,



No comments:

Pocket Front Card

 This was today's challenge on Splitcoaststampers, Ways To Use It Challenge. Sabrina challenged us to make pockets.  I used the tutorial...