Wednesday, August 25, 2010

This is What the Doctor Said................

Today is the day I see the doctor.  I left him scratching his head..........he didn't know why I'm having this popping in and out.  He said he was a bit worried.  I said I was A LOT worried about this.  He asked if I wanted to stay home for two weeks until I see him again and I told him I couldn't afford to do that.  So I'm going in half-days until after Labor Day when I see him again.  I'm supposed to chart my hip popping events and let him know how often it's happening and what I'm doing when it does.  Sigh..........I'm praying I don't have to have him go back in and fix my hip..........I still go to PT but with one exercise restriction.
So, I don't have any answers for another two weeks.  Please pray that I can handle God's Will in all of this.

I was busy with the sketch challenge for today since it was posted early.  I also finished the technique lovers challenge.
chose to stamp in sepia ink this cute bunny from Stampabilities called Great Catch. He is colored in watercolor crayons and sponged around the edges with daffodil. I'm using Sunny Garden design paper from SU. I added espresso paper behind all of the pieces on the card. I added brads and a sentiment and these pieces are mounted with dimensionals.
The next card is one I did and got covered with glitter.  Here's my card a little late but hope you like it. I used daffodil and olive markers for the image. I also used sunny garden design paper. The butterfly was stamped in black stazon. I used gold, and light blue glitter as well as dazzling diamonds. I am now covered with glitter! It won't come off my hands, especially the tops. As I'm typing I can see flashes of color on my hands.
Daffodil ribbon was used at the bottom.
Thanks for stopping by.  Blessings,

No comments:

Museum, Flowers and Cards

 The Cleveland Children's Museum Friday, my son and I took his daughter to this incredible Children's Museum on Euclid Ave. at 40th....