Thursday, August 26, 2010

Workin' Afternoons so I can Stamp in the Morning

 Here is a card I made to show a friend how she could use Blossoms Abound in a different way.  By using fall colors, I created a fall wreath with it. I love to find different uses for stamps so a set becomes more versatile.
This is my wreath made with vanilla paper stamped with tangerine then choc chip. I used the flower and stamped with riding hood red. I added a choc chip ribbon then used the dotted scallop ribbon punch layered on choc chip. I used the design paper called Sunny Garden by SU. I added a few brown pearls.
Today's Ways to use it challenge had us using photos on cards or on a scrapbook page.  See what you think of these two pages I made from vacation pictures.

My afternoon at work went very well.  The students seem very nice and work well together.  My substitute and assistant are just wonderful ladies and very knowlegible people.  Do you know that for Open House my dvd didn't play in our player so my assistant Patti, did the talk to the parents that I usually do.  God was there and put the words in her mouth and courage in her heart to talk to the parents up in front of them.  I am so grateful to have her working by my side.
I have so many blessings today, how about you?
Thanks for stopping by.



No comments:

Pocket Front Card

 This was today's challenge on Splitcoaststampers, Ways To Use It Challenge. Sabrina challenged us to make pockets.  I used the tutorial...