Sunday, August 1, 2010

Whew, today I am so tired from the all day workshop with Michelle Zindorf. I can't imagine though, she got up at 3 left at 4 left here at 7 and wouldn't be home until 10:30...........not THAT'S a long day.

This card is from redbugdriver aka Karen.  She's been sending a card a week since my surgery.  Isn't she a sweet lady?  I love the coloring on the pansies she did.
This is another one of the cards I made with my fav. set right now. I love this stamp on the scallop oval.  This is a second generation stamping after coloring the image with markers.  The background was stamped then embossed.


That's about all the energy I have right now.  Thanks for stopping by.  May God Bless you.

No comments:

Museum, Flowers and Cards

 The Cleveland Children's Museum Friday, my son and I took his daughter to this incredible Children's Museum on Euclid Ave. at 40th....