Sunday, November 7, 2010

My Slow Moving Sunday

Wow even with the extra hour I was exhausted this morning and didn't feel too well when I awoke. I went back to sleep for a bit then got up. I think all the work I did to get ready for the craft show and being on the go for Friday and Saturday made me very tired. It will be early to bed for me tonight.
I did make a Veterans Day card for the Veterans Day celebration we have Thursday this week. My students will be making these this week for the Vets.

I did make it to church tonight.  I really enjoy the contemporary music they play for that service.  I sat with my friend Jane who was sick Friday and Saturday.  I was so glad to see she is feeling better.  She said she had the 24 hr. flu.
  This week my kids and I have to fill our Shoebox Christmas boxes and get them to church next Sunday.
This week I also have to get Card Ministry Cards made.  There may be a lot of new ladies there due to the Craft show.
Sounds like another busy week.
Here's a song that I"ve been listening to lately.  See what you think of it. I hope you enjoy it.

Blessings to you.

No comments:

Beautiful Paper Does The Work

 Splitcoaststampers is a great website for people who make cards or scrapbook. They have daily challenges. This is one of the challenges. Gi...