Saturday, November 6, 2010

Tired, But so Blessed

I have just finished putting all the things away from the craft show. I am so tired, I think I could sleep standing up! LOL
We were so blessed to meet and talk to so many people this weekend. I passed out lots of Card Mnistry business cards so people would remember when we meet.
We had left over things and God directed us to a place for them. We will be hosting a Sunday with a young lady named Nhu who is involved in keeping girls off the streets or from being sold into a slave trade in her country. Our church has supported her for a long time. A home was made to keep these girls safe and productive with jobs to do.
Anyway Nhu is coming to our church Nov 14th and will be speaking. There will be a sale of cards and items left over from our craft fair from the Card Mnistry.
I am so pleased to be able to do this. What a wonderful cause.
Well, that's it for tonight except to say we made $300 this weekend for the Card Ministry! God is so good isn't he?
Time for sleep.
Bless you for your visit.



No comments:

Pocket Front Card

 This was today's challenge on Splitcoaststampers, Ways To Use It Challenge. Sabrina challenged us to make pockets.  I used the tutorial...