Friday, November 5, 2010

An Amazing Day

What can I say but that I'm exhausted but so pleased with the Arts and Crafts Show.  We sold a lot of things plus we met and talked to so many people.  It was amazing just talking to the other venders and to the customers as well.  We handed out lots of business cards and invited ladies and even one guy to come stamp with us next Friday.
Anyway, Jane and I had a fun day.  We set up our table in an hour and a half, then went to Hobby Lobby.  It was near lunchtime so we went to Panera Bread for lunch.  We stopped at our local Christian Book store so I could get my Wow 2011 CD.  It's a great sampling of artists.
  We then worked at the craft show, shopped, walked around, talked, to people etc.
I am so tired but I did get a picture of our table.  See what you think.  God's blessing our efforts and we've made a good amount from 3-9 today.  We'll see what happens tomorrow.  There's a conference at church where 800-1,000 people will be there.  They will get a break and lunch so we're expecting lots of shoppers there. I continue to pray for our ministry to be a blessing to others.
Here's the picture I took of our table.
We sold cards for 2.00  If you bought 5 you'd get one free.  Many people took us up on that.  It was a great first day and I'm so tired.  Gotta get up again tomorrow and do it again.
Thanks for stopping by.
Bless you,




No comments:

Pocket Front Card

 This was today's challenge on Splitcoaststampers, Ways To Use It Challenge. Sabrina challenged us to make pockets.  I used the tutorial...