Sunday, April 17, 2011

We're Members

We've been at our church for 5 years and about 6 months ago decided we needed to take the members class then join the church.  This morning we did just that.  I am so thankful to have a church home.  Do you have one?  In such a huge church it's amazing to know so many people.  This morning I saw so many people I knew.  The hugs oh the hugs........love those hugs when we meet and greet.
  I had a busy weekend.  Saturday took Ben for a contact check which lasted longer than I thought it would.  Home to find that Sarah and her friend needed someone to take them to Five Under an upscale dollar like store.  It was fun exploring however my hips said it was time to go home sooner than the girls said!
I did get a little bit of time to make some cards.  Take a look:




I hope you use this week to prepare your heart for the coming of Easter.  What greater gift is that which Christ gave to us 2,000 years ago?
Bless you for stopping by today.

No comments:

Cards from Last Month's Classes

  Card 1 -   Fancy Window Card- Connie Stewart Video Link Stamps -  Painted Lavender AC p. Paper - Blackberry Bliss Base 3 7/8” x 11” 2 ...