Wednesday, April 20, 2011

One More Day Until Spring Break!

Check out the new video page that my church has. The sermons are here in case you didn't get to church. Cool huh?
I can't believe how tired I've been.  Last night I was so out of sorts I watched a movie then went to bed!  I was the first one in bed.  Most nights I'm the LAST one to bed.
Here are some cards I worked on recently.  I'm going to work on Mother's Day cards for kids to give to their mom so I'm coloring cute images like this first image.
Here's a new song I've been singing to lately.  It has a powerful message.
It's by Josh Wilson and called I Refuse.

We're one more day until Spring Break!  Can't wait to sleep in and take part in SCS challenges!
I also will get to read my Bible more and mess around with kids.Hey Hope, did you read that? Your sister and I will be on break for 10 whole days.
Remember the sacrifice Christ made for all of us.  If
you don't know what I mean, e-mail me.
Hugs,

No comments:

Cards from Last Month's Classes

  Card 1 -   Fancy Window Card- Connie Stewart Video Link Stamps -  Painted Lavender AC p. Paper - Blackberry Bliss Base 3 7/8” x 11” 2 ...