Thursday, April 21, 2011

I Made It! I'm on Spring Break!

Whew, it was a tough day at work, but I made it!  Woohoo!  I've been finishing up the Mommy Mother's Day cards for little ones to give to their mother.  I'm still working on Mother's Day Cards to sell at church to raise money for the Sr. High Missions Trip to Peru.
Here is the assortment I made using my heart punch and heart from SU and Sizzix.
On the inside of each card is a stamped handprint from the SU set, I'm Here.  I thought since the child wouldn't be able to sign his/her name, a cute handprint would be perfect!
I used some pretty paper and my new embossing folders from Darice.  I got them 2/$5.00.  What a great price huh?
Here they are:
This is the flower garden embossing folder that is new from SU. Gorgeous isn't it? It will be available May 1st.



Here's a really cool video.  See What you think.
Time to see if the Friday challenge is up on SCS yet.
Thanks for stopping by.
Tomorrow is Good Friday.  A huge sacrifice was made on that day.  I thank God for what he did.
Blessings,

1 comment:

Stampin' Mom of Four said...

Wow, you've been busy making all of those cute cards! I love them all! Better get started on my Mother's Day cards. Hope you have a Happy Easter.

Cards from Last Month's Classes

  Card 1 -   Fancy Window Card- Connie Stewart Video Link Stamps -  Painted Lavender AC p. Paper - Blackberry Bliss Base 3 7/8” x 11” 2 ...