Sunday, September 18, 2011

A Beautiful Day In NE Ohio

It's another beautiful day here in N.E. Ohio.  I can't  believe how wonderful it is.  Today I will go to the evening service so I got a lot done this morning.  I made a card for SCS's Featured Stamper Challenge.  I love using this Blossoms Abound set from SU which is retired.

Here's a photo of my work area.  I usually am neat and organized.............lately with all of the things going on around here I've just been putting things on the table and leaving them.  Yikes, I'm glad it doesn't last that long though.  I can't work in an environment like this for long. lol
I can do all things through Christ who gives me strength.............I don't have to be strong enough on my own, I have Christ.................Matthew West sings a great reminder to all of us.  This was brought to my attention again tonight and really speaks to me. 
I love the line where he sings, I'm asking you to be, strong enough for both of us.......When I'm finally at rock bottom that's where I start looking up.
I thank you God for giving me a church home and family as well as the husband and father I have for my kids.  You are an amazing God, able to do more than I could ever hope or imagine.
Thanks for visiting,
Blessings

3 comments:

Stampin' Mom of Four said...

What a cute card! Thanks for the song, too!!!

Hope said...

Oh my goodness ... when I saw the picture of your stamp room, I thought "when was Sue at my house"?? Mine always looks like that (unless I'm having company to stamp, then it's nice and clean!!!) hee hee.

Susan (rainy) said...

Oh my gosh that is just the sweetest little card. That image makes me giggle... Always love those darling meeces.

Pocket Front Card

 This was today's challenge on Splitcoaststampers, Ways To Use It Challenge. Sabrina challenged us to make pockets.  I used the tutorial...