Saturday, September 17, 2011

Play Day At Jane's House

Here are some cards I've been working on last night and today. I'm loving this doily stamp from Stampin' Up. This was embossed in white embossing powder.  I added stickles and a red bow.
Here is the first card I made with the doily stamp.  Love this stamp on eggplant too. I added wasabi ruffled ribbon to the card.
Here's another new set from SU called Gently Falling.  It is a two-step stamping set. I love the embossing folder borrowed from Jane.
Here's another card I made using Janes new cut out circles.  I made this into a fall wreath.

I had a fun day today. I went to Hollo's this morning with my friend Val.  Then I stamped with Jane.  What a great day! 
Blessings to you,

No comments:

The Simple Woman's Daybook April 9, 2024

 For Today April 9, 2024 The Simple Woman's Daybook began here . Looking out my window it is now dark but has been a beautiful day! The...