Thursday, September 15, 2011

What is Normal? LOL

It seems that at work we are falling into a more relaxed, normal routine.  Just when we start to feel that way however, something rocks the boat~Today by noon Andrea, Patti and I had brains of mush!
We were trying to work out scheduling issue AGAIN!  The paper schedule I'm using is getting thinner and thinner with each time I erase. 
    Tonight I have designed three of the 4 things we'll make tomorrow at my 4 4 10 stamping night.  Here they are.



This is the candy box my stamping night ladies will make tomorrow. It is a quick, fun and easy to make candy holder! Start with any designer series paper (Berry Blossoms is used for this one) and cut into a 6x6 piece. Score at 2" and 4" both ways so that it looks like a tic-tac-toe board. Then score each corner box diagonally. Punch holes in each corner and fold the corners towards the middle. Tie some ribbon through the holes and add some fun images on each side (this one has Field Flowers) and then it's ready for some candy. Using designer paper is easier than regular cardstock which it heavier. I used 12" of white ribbon.


Today was much cooler and we actually had to close windows after our room was aired out.  It was nice for a change not to have the fans going. It's easier to talk and hear one another.
I have to make one more card for tomorrow night.  I'm going to use my new Hello Doily stamped.  I embossed it and inked it up.  We'll see what I come up with.
Thanks for stopping by.
Blessings,

No comments:

Pocket Front Card

 This was today's challenge on Splitcoaststampers, Ways To Use It Challenge. Sabrina challenged us to make pockets.  I used the tutorial...