Sunday, July 29, 2012

The Simple Woman's Daybook July 28th

The Simple Woman's Daybook

I can't remember the last time I wrote this, so here goes:

The Simple Woman’s Daybook

FOR TODAY July 28th, 2012

Outside My Window...it is dark and cool. So happy to feel the cool air coming inside after those 95 degree days.

I am thinking...that it is nice to spend time at the ball park with family.

I am thankful for...my husband who plans such nice outings like this for our family.

From the kitchen...all is quiet, only the cats searching the floor like a dog to see if any food has hit the floor.

I am wearing...t-shirt and shorts.....love bare feet in the summer. I got a free Crushers T-shirt at the game!

I am creating...a small digital scrapbook of our latest vacation.

I am going...to Physical Therapy again to try to get rid of the pain I get when I stand, walk for 10 minutes or more.

I am reading...The Choice.

I am hoping...that my furniture for my stamping room comes in soon and not broken like the first batch.

I am hearing...the breeze through the trees and the ticking of my grandfather's mantle clock.

Around the house...all is quiet, even the cats.

One of my favorite things...is talking on our screened in porch at night when you can only hear the bugs and the little waterfall.

A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week:Physical Therapy, Work in my classroom, stamping with a friend and getting some work around here done.

Here are some pictures I thought were worth sharing...


Amen to that! God is bigger than any problem we have.  This statement has gotten me through some very tough times in my life.  

I'm feeling like I'm going through a dry period in my life where I don't feel the closeness of God.  Tim gave me something to read by Jeanne Guyon called, Final Steps in Christian Maturity.  Lots of challenges for me in here. He said it's normal to feel this way, and I know that because I've been here before but it still doesn't make it any easier.  I find though that these are the times I learn the most.

Thanks for stopping by,
Blessing from Today: Tim and I got to spend some time together. (Without kids!)  We're working at dating and finding time to do things together so when kids are both in college Tim and I won't feel like strangers to each other.

No comments:

The Simple Woman's Daybook April 9, 2024

 For Today April 9, 2024 The Simple Woman's Daybook began here . Looking out my window it is now dark but has been a beautiful day! The...