Monday, July 30, 2012

I'll Be There by Mark Reis

I'll be there.  Aren't those some of the most assuring words you've heard?  I love them and know that those words are what God says no matter where I am.  He is where I am.  What a comforting feeling.  He doesn't let us go through dark times alone.  I continue to learn more and more about Him as I read the Bible.

Here's a site with music that was inspired by the shooting in Brunswick, Ohio. August 1st is a national day of prayer inspired by the song. This site has a download of the song to listen to. I'm sorry I couldn't get the mp3 on here for your to listen to. I've included the words from it.

 http://markreis.com/


I'll be there © 2012
 Don't you ever feel the need to wonder why
 Don't you ever feel like your alone inside
No don't you ever think you need a place to hide
 I'll be there
 I can see from heaven your bluest skies
 I can feel your love from a million miles
Always and forever not a day goes by
 I'll be there
 From every beat of my heart to every star in the sky
 I'll kiss away every tear you cry
 from every day in the dark let my love shine
 I'll be there
 From every beat of my heart
 to every star in the sky
I'll kiss away every tear you cry
 from every day in the dark let my love shine
 I'll be there
 Now when you feel your barely holding on
 be rest assured I'm in the loving arms
 the grace of God we are all one
 let there be love
I'll be there
let there be love
 I'll be there let
there be love
 I'll be there
 I'll be there


 lyrics and music by Mark Reis Vocals by Frank Camp, Siena, Stefani Schaefer Piano arrangement, drums, bass, choir, by Timothy M Bradford Guitar by Jim Lightman Produced and engineered by Jim Lightman Artwork by Cindy Kotik Website by Mario Kotik

I had another busy day.  This was my last day at work until late August when we can go in and set up our desks and classroom.  I got all of my boxes unpacked except for those for my desk and work area.  I also have books to put on shelves, but can't do that until they attach the bookcase to the wall.

Here's the card I made yesterday for the featured stamper card challenge on SCS.  I chose this image to copy and change some things.

Got lots done today.  I even did my PT exercises in the pool tonight.  Feeling a bit tired so I think I'll call it a night.
Bless you for dropping by.
Blessing for the Day:Kids got the grass and garden weeding done.
Blessings,
 

No comments:

The Simple Woman's Daybook April 9, 2024

 For Today April 9, 2024 The Simple Woman's Daybook began here . Looking out my window it is now dark but has been a beautiful day! The...