Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Inspired by a Tux

Today I was browsing websites as I often do and found a great tuxedo card made by Connie at Inkspired Treasures. I loved what I saw  but didn't have the punches she talked about so I set out to make my own card with what I had.  Here's a video that shows how I made the card.  Happy Watching.


Today both Ben and Sarah went to friend's houses so Tim and I opted for a date night for dinner.  We will head to Strongsville to see what catches our fancy.

Here is the card I made for today's color challenge on SCS.  
Here's my card for today's color challenge using baja blue, primrose petals, and summer starfruit. I stamped the little mouse and colored here with ink from lids of ink pads with an aqua painter. Isn't she sweet? She's coming to a birthday. We're watching her come to the door. There's glass in the window and grass growing outside, not to mention the pretty curtains. I'd love to know where they got window frames so decorative! LOL      The sky was sponged using ripped paper and a dauber.

Today is very hot here in Ohio.  So glad for air conditioning.
Blessing of the day: Date Night With Tim
Blessings,
 

No comments:

Using Dies to Make Foam Stamps

Take a good look at the dies you already have in your collection. You may be able to make foam stamps from them and add dimension and intere...