Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Today's The Day-Christmas in July!

Christmas in July, what fun! This morning my Stampin' Up Christmas items come! So in order to celebrate that, I added a fun Christmas song. Alvin and the Chipmunks are one of my favorite songs for Christmas. I remember this all the way back to my childhood.

It was just like Christmas morning, in that I woke up at 6:15 (on a day off) and couldn't get back to sleep. I thought if I slept in, I wouldn't have to wait for so long for Christmas to come! LOL This is like my parents letting us get up early, but having to eat a complete breakfast before you open presents. So in order to keep me distracted, I did a card for the color challenge. The challenge was to use Calypso Coral, Crumb Cake and White. Here's my card.


A new promotion started July 1st called Reason  to Smile .
When your order reaches $50.00 ( before S&H and tax )  you will get an exclusive stamp set  for $5.00  July 1- July 31, 2012 .
  • There is a limit of one (1) set per customer.
  • You will not be automatically prompted to enter the $5 Item Number for a qualifying purchase.  Please use these  item codes when your order reaches  the qualifying purchase :
  • (Wood mount ) #131274
  • (Clear Mount )  #131275
  • The Reason to Smile Set is exclusive to this promotion and will not be available after July 31, 2012.
I will post some samples soon.   It is a two-step stamping set and if you know me, you know that I love two-step stamping.
I'll post my presents when I open them a little bit later.
Thanks for sharing Christmas with me!
Blessings,
Blessing of the Day:I had quiet time on the screened in porch(thank you Fred Jr.) with my coffee and two cats.  We watched and listened to the birds which the cats especially love.
Bensarmom

No comments:

The Simple Woman's Daybook April 9, 2024

 For Today April 9, 2024 The Simple Woman's Daybook began here . Looking out my window it is now dark but has been a beautiful day! The...