Monday, September 3, 2012

Labor Day 2012

Happy Labor Day to all in the U.S. today.  It is a hot, muggy, sunny day.  I got to make some cards.   Take a look.  This is my card for the double gate 3x3 challenge on TLC393. Here it is closed. I made a belly band to go around it so I could use this pretty circle paper which looked like a bee hive.
This is my card for the double gate 3x3 challenge on TLC393. Here is the inside with a cute image colored with Copic markers. This is one a friend gave me so I'm not sure who makes the stamp. The paper came in a Sweet N Sassy Kit I got last year. Wish they still made these, love the paper.
 This is one of the  first verses Ben and Sarah learned in Kindergarten many years ago. I love it. We can do nothing apart from Jesus.
It's reassuring to know that I am loved by Jesus no matter what, 24-7 for Life!
Seeking God with all of your heart is an amazing thing to do.
Here's a picture of my Sarah on Kelly's Island Labor Day weekend.  She's grown into such a beautiful lady inside and out.  Thank you God for allowing me to be her parent. I'm truly blessed.
Thanks for being here. 
Blessing of the Day:We spent today with family and had a cook out.
Blessings,


1 comment:

Leslie Miller said...

Love the rich colors on your 3x3, and the darling image inside! Thanks for all you shared today. Your daughter is beautiful, most importantly that it's on the inside, too.

Pocket Front Card

 This was today's challenge on Splitcoaststampers, Ways To Use It Challenge. Sabrina challenged us to make pockets.  I used the tutorial...