Sunday, October 21, 2012

Cards, Cards, Cards

Today I got to put together cards that I had colored last night. We had a busy day Saturday. I went to the Strongsville Stamp show and spent about 4 hours looking around and purchasing things and doing make and takes. This was the first year however, that some make and takes had to be paid for. I made a cute one from Amuse Stamps.
This is the little matchbook I made at the Strongsville Stamp show this weekend. This is from the Amuse stamp company. We stamped and colored the image, punched it out with the circle punch then mounted it on the scallop circle. This was attached to the red paper. We put a red and white round mint candy in the fold of the matchbook and stapled it in near the bottom so we could tuck the edge of the paper into the matchbook. Cute Idea. I thought it would be cute to add a business card to and hand out to people during the holidays.
Here are some cards I put together today.  These are Bugawumps which were new to me.  I found these at the Convention in Strongsville and found out that this company will close December 1st.  I was happy though to talk to Laura the owner and she even gave me a free stamp!  
Today was a busy day.  We had church until noon, came home to eat, then went to an appointment, then went grocery shopping.  By that time it was about 3 p.m. and I was happy to be home.  I got to put together the cards I'd been coloring.

Here's an old Steven Curtis Chapman song that really spoke to me tonight called, His Strength is Perfect.


Time to get some sleep.  Thanks for checking things out here.
Blessing of the Day:Sarah's feeling better!
Blessings,

 

The Simple Woman's Daybook April 9, 2024

 For Today April 9, 2024 The Simple Woman's Daybook began here . Looking out my window it is now dark but has been a beautiful day! The...