Monday, October 22, 2012

A Good Day With More To Come

Today has been a good day. I got a lot of work done at work and somehow managed again without my assistant. She's returning to work as her daughter is now home with her two boys. She will have to balance her time between home and the hospital. Please continue to pray for that sweet baby named Connor who continues to hold his own. I got to stamp tonight. Here's what I came up with.

Here's my card for today's color challenge of using pretty in pink, vanilla and primrose. I used the acrylic block collage technique. I did have dessert because I used the embossing folder from SU called Lacy Brocade. I used perfect layers to make the pink and black frames around the image. I added the scallop black ribbon and Congrats which is a retired SU stamp. I sprayed this with a mixture of rubbing alcohol and sparkly paint.


I came across this tonight and thought it was worth repeating. I don't know about you but I feel so fortunate that God doesn't give me what I truly deserve.


Here's a song by Britt Nicole called All This Time.  See what you think.



Thank you for stopping by.  We're beginning Indian Summer this week here in Ohio.  I enjoyed it by sitting on the screened in porch with coffee and Tim.

Blessing of the Day: I talked to my twin and tongue surgery went well and she's healing, but still in pain.
Blessings,

 

No comments:

The Simple Woman's Daybook April 9, 2024

 For Today April 9, 2024 The Simple Woman's Daybook began here . Looking out my window it is now dark but has been a beautiful day! The...