Saturday, October 13, 2012

I'm Secure in His Promises, Are You?

I pray that you too are secure in God's promises and know where you will spend eternity.
Here is a song that I just recently heard that really boosted my spirits.  Read the words as you listen to this song.  It's called Promises by Sanctus Real.



I got my many errands done today and put all of the stuff away from Card Ministry and got to stamp a bit.  Here's what I did to try to catch up on challenges on SCS for this week.
This little guy, Rhubarb is for the negative challenge.  You had to use the negative of something you cut out.  This is the inside of my card.
 This is the outside of my card.  I love this sweet-n-sassy set called Rhubarb's Autumn Joys.
 Here's one that I made using a paper that I stamped leaves in different colors then cut the paper into a 3x3 square which was cut into fourths.
 This card was for two challenges.  The first was to use two circles, the ornament and flower. The second was the color challenge of this week. You had to use midnight muse, mustard and razzleberry.
 This card was made at Card Ministry for the music ministry to use.
 This card was also made at Card Ministry as a thank you.
Are you like me so tired of the political signs and phone calls?  I know who is king and the election won't change a thing.
 Do you ever have those kinds of days where you are down and don't feel good about yourself?  I saw this on such a day.  God works in wonderful ways doesn't he?
Thanks for stopping by today.
Blessing of the Day:I got to spend some time with Tim today without the kids!
Blessings,

1 comment:

Stampin' Mom of Four said...

Wow! You've been a busy stamper! I love the little bear.

Pocket Front Card

 This was today's challenge on Splitcoaststampers, Ways To Use It Challenge. Sabrina challenged us to make pockets.  I used the tutorial...