Thursday, October 11, 2012

More Prayers Please Can't Get Too Many

It's time to ask for prayers again. My assistant's daughter is in need of prayers. Her little baby will be 25 weeks old Monday and he is trying to come early. They have done what they can and have the mom in the hospital on total bed rest. Please pray that the little guy stays inside a little while longer.
 Please pray that the dad has help caring for their two little boys 4 and 5 and that he can work from home.

 The Bible says God won't give us more than we can handle, but sometimes I wonder ya know?

 I also have a friend at work how had to begin wearing her cute wig to work. She'd lost so much hair that her hubby shaved her head over the weekend. She is in good spirits and continue the fight against cancer with radiation.

 My sister is recovering from her elbow surgery and will have surgery on her tongue, in a week because the cancer is back.

 Good news, Ben was told he could take the English class he needed to graduate in January. He also had to drop a class, so he dropped his hardest class. Most of his classes are not core classes.

 I got back to work today and felt like the hamster on the wheel but made it the whole day. I had a 3:30 p.m. meeting. Who plans a meeting on the last day of a short week? It went until 4:30 too!

This is just what I needed to read today after work.  I always need to be redirected.  It's so easy to complain right?

This is one of our trees in our front yard.  I took it to send to my little sponsored child in Africa to show him our change of scenery.

 I was reminded by this picture that really the most growth takes place in the valleys of life not on the mountains.

 I loved reading this as well.  I sure puts it plainly to someone who doesn't really believe what a Christian is.  Humble is the way to be for non-Christians are always watching for us to make a mistake.  With me they won't have to wait long! LOL
Blessing of the day: Tim and I got to spend some quality time together.  We sure are seeing the need for being together when we deal with the daily challenges that teens bring.  I keep telling him I never want to be a single parent so don't get any ideas of leaving.

Thanks for stopping by,
Blessings and Hugs,

 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you, I have recently been looking for facts about this question for a while and yours is the best I have found so far.

Museum, Flowers and Cards

 The Cleveland Children's Museum Friday, my son and I took his daughter to this incredible Children's Museum on Euclid Ave. at 40th....