Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Prayers-Sickness-Sadness-God Reins

Prayers needed for my family. It seems both kids need daily watching on getting assignments done. At this point they should be doing this on their own. It's disheartening knowing that they are 15 almost 16 and 17 almost 18. That added to being sick for the last two days has made my week pretty crummy. Other things going on too that God knows about so prayers are appreciated. I know that God is allowing these things into our lives and I have to trust him.

My life verses are Proverbs 3:5-6
 Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding;
 in all your ways submit to him, and he will make your paths straight.

Knowing I'm loved by God and he calls me Beloved, is so amazing to me!  You are his beloved too.
Tenth Avenue North sings it so well.


The Simple Woman's Daybook

 I can't remember the last time I wrote this, so here goes:
 The Simple Woman’s Daybook FOR TODAY October 10, 2012

 Outside My Window...it is dark once again. It is getting dark much sooner every day.

 I am thinking...that I have one more day of work and get Friday off for NEOEA Day.

 I am thankful for...God in my life who continues to involve me with many Christian friends.

 From the kitchen...all is quiet, but not for long, kids are due home any minute.

 I am wearing...a sweatshirt and jeans, you can tell it's fall around here.

 I am creating...some items I found online, including a hot cocoa packet holder.

 I am going...to Karen S's house on my day off Friday. She lives in Fairport Harbor, an hour north, each of here.

 I am reading...nothing right now.  I just finished The Bridesmaid by Beverly Lewis.

 I am hoping...and praying that our kids will begin to take responsibility for their school work.

I am hearing...Jim Brickman's CD called Escape which is perfect for me right now!

 One of my favorite things...is snuggling with Tim and talking and laughing.

 A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week:Seeing Karen S. Friday, Going to Hollos Saturday.

 Here are some pictures I thought were worth sharing...
This is one of the gorgeous trees in our front yard.
 This I can totally relate to!
 Thanks for stopping by.  I am so happy when you stop by and let me know you've been here.
Blessing of the Day:Tim and I sat down and talked about what to do with the kids.
Blessings,

 

No comments:

Using Dies to Make Foam Stamps

Take a good look at the dies you already have in your collection. You may be able to make foam stamps from them and add dimension and intere...