Sunday, October 7, 2012

Sunday Headache Go Away Don't Come Back Another Day

Tim and I are doing something called, The Daniel Plan at church. It is getting away from all of the processed foods and eating better. One of the things we needed to begin to go without is caffeine. We both have been going through withdrawl. Mine has been headaches and I can't take my Excedrin because that has caffeine. Tylenol and Advil don't touch it at all. We've both experienced tiredness. So much so that today I had to take a nap in the chair. I keep thinking that each day it will get better. I only had one to two cups a day. Most of the time it was decaf. I made something finally today for the featured stamper Lynn, on SCS. Here it is.
   Won't this look cute with Christmas Candies in it?
This was made by using Amuse Studio's poinsettia die and their ribbon as well.  I followed directions from Chick-N-Scratch.    I may use this for my 3D container for December, fun huh?

Lots going on here.  Look what I've found on FB.  My friends are so good to post such wonderful reminders.

 I am trying more and more to live my life with God by my side.  It is so difficult, but I won't give up on finding God's peace for my life.
Hey, I didn't tell you that this week I was asked to be a table hostess for our Ladies Latte at church!  Woot, woot!  I am so excited what God has done to get me to these events monthly. Last year I'd make excuses not to go, too tired, don't feel well, etc.  Now I don't have an excuse, I need to go. :)

Here's a song called Grace by Tenth Avenue North.  Watch the words as you listen to this.
May God's grace be with you tonight and always.
Blessings,

1 comment:

Stampin' Mom of Four said...

I had myself almost completely weaned from coffee about a month ago, then I slipped. I usually pour a half cup, then half of that gets cold before I drink it. So I will be able to get "back on the wagon." Keep me posted on your Daniel Plan. Thanks for the song.

The Simple Woman's Daybook April 9, 2024

 For Today April 9, 2024 The Simple Woman's Daybook began here . Looking out my window it is now dark but has been a beautiful day! The...