Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Jesus is Real

Look what God brought to me after yesterday's serious post.  It's called, Jesus Hold Me Now, by Casting Crowns. His timing blows my mind and makes me cry at the same time.

Here's the card I made last night for the New technique  and Clean and Simple challenges.  This was a very cool technique called acrylic block collage. I stamped different colors of ink on my acrylic block, spritzed it with a bit of water and stamped. next I put post-it-notes around the block image. I stamped with pumpkin and real red colors.  The last thing I did was remove the post-it-notes and stamped a main image and text in espresso ink.  It was soooooo hard to leave this the way it is.

Thanks for taking time to visit.
Blessing of the Day:God shows me he is here with me.
Blessings,

No comments:

The Simple Woman's Daybook April 9, 2024

 For Today April 9, 2024 The Simple Woman's Daybook began here . Looking out my window it is now dark but has been a beautiful day! The...