Monday, October 29, 2012

Long Week And Preparing for the Craft Show

It's been such a long, long week, I'm sure you know that since I haven't posted anything lately. I've got pictures to show you though.  I had to make a few santa cards for the show this weekend.  I had some customers asking for Santa.  So I'm making some more this week. This is an old fashioned Santa stamp that I got at the convention last weekend.  I wanted a vintage look for the card.

 Here's that Santa again and he's on top of red flocked paper.  cool huh?
 Here's another Christmas card I made this weekend. Love the ribbon and what it adds to the card.
 This is an acrylic block collage made at Jane's Saturday.  Her block was shaped like this which made it look cool.
 Isn't this Pure Innocence girl darling?  I added some sparkle to her hat and boots as well as her tree.
 I tried to use my new picture window with Santa looking in to see if kids are asleep.  I tried to add snow to the window pane.
 I found these things this week while on FB.  They spoke to me so I saved them to share with you.

It's way past my bedtime.  I have to get up early to place my Stampin' Up orders!
Thanks for stopping by,
Blessing for today:Sarah's appt. went well.
Blessings,

No comments:

Pocket Front Card

 This was today's challenge on Splitcoaststampers, Ways To Use It Challenge. Sabrina challenged us to make pockets.  I used the tutorial...