Sunday, November 11, 2012

For Veterans We Are Thankful

I am so thankful to be an American because of the many men and women who have served and are serving in the military to keep us free. Thank you to all who have given of themselves to keep us free and safe. I can't imagine what you and your families are going through because of your commitment. You are a true blessing to all of us.
I made a few cards for Card Ministry check them out.  I love this retired SU designer paper called Frostwood Lodge. It's double sided so I could use either side for cards we made.  Great variety.
 This is a thin foil that I purchased at Hollo's.  I attached it to the cardstock first then I put it through the Cuttlebug.
 Here's the pretty champaign color of the sparkly paper from SU.
 Here is thin gold paper that I got from Hollo's as well. I liked it plain and not embossed.
 This is a birthday card I made. I did CASE it from someone and when I find her name I'll add it here.
Leaving you with this thought.
Blessing of the day:A great sermon by a young pastor.
Thanks for stopping by.
Blessings,

No comments:

Using Dies to Make Foam Stamps

Take a good look at the dies you already have in your collection. You may be able to make foam stamps from them and add dimension and intere...