Saturday, November 10, 2012

Homecoming for Sarah and Thankful Hearts

I want to thank all of our service men and women and Veterans for protecting us and for their families who live without their loved one at home for long periods of time.  You are all sacrificing so that we can be free.  You are amazing people standing up for what you believe in and putting your country before your family. May God continue to bless all of you for all that you do.  God Bless you all.


My sweet almost 16 year old Sarah went to Homecoming at our church tonight. I love the fact that our church does this after the typical Homecoming dances in the public schools. Here's a picture of Sarah and her best friend. Aren't they just beautiful? They are both inside and out.
Today I actually got a card photographed to show you.  It's been a super busy week getting ready for Card Ministry and getting progress reports done to go home this Tuesday.  We are a week later than most other schools getting report cards home.

 This is for both of my kids who have grown up so fast.  It seems that each year goes faster than the last. God is showing me what blessings my children are to me and to Him.
 Thanks for stopping by today.  I'll try not to be a stranger here. :)
Blessing of the Day:We had sun and warmth so we could eat outside!
Blessings,

No comments:

Cavs, Cards and Craziness

 Crazy finishes for our Cleveland Cavaliers this week.  When they can hit threes, they're so much fun to watch. To come from behind and ...