Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Election Day 2012

I am so happy that today has finally arrived. Now the phone calls and texts will stop! I've hated this interruption to my life by the constant ringing of the telephone.  We actually turned off the sound for the land line for part of the time because we got sick of all the calls with recordings.

I know that whomever wins, God will use for His purposes.  He is not surprised by any of this.

Tonight we started a new Bible Study on Revelations.  It's the 4 views of Revelations.  The study won't get us to choose one view or the other.  It began with the idea that God is the center of your life and living for him and like Him is what you should do, not concentrate on when or where the end of the world will come.

I've been tired and not making progress with getting cards ready for Friday and Card Ministry.  Please pray that I can get going and get things done to be able to cut and design the cards I need.

Thank you Father for allowing me to do this for you.
Blessing for the day-Phone calls and texts from candidates will stop!
Blessings,
    

No comments:

Museum, Flowers and Cards

 The Cleveland Children's Museum Friday, my son and I took his daughter to this incredible Children's Museum on Euclid Ave. at 40th....