Sunday, November 4, 2012

Crazy Day

Here's a cute Video I saw from Jimmy Kimmel with parents telling their kids they ate their Halloween candy.
 

I thought this was cute, especially the last few kids.

Today was a crazy day with lots and lots to do.  I had to unload all of the things I took to the sale and put them away.  Whew, that was a work out.  I had to keep telling myself to put it away not to stack it somewhere.

God laundry done and some things around the house.  Ready for another work week.  Students will have Tuesday off due to election day.  Because it's a general election and more people are expected to vote, they close the school for kids for their safety.

Long meetings usually in the morning which are usually snoozers.

Time for getting more done tonight.  Have to get card designs chosen so I can cut paper and get cards ready for the Card Ministry which is Friday.

Blessing of the day:I got a lot of things done.
Thanks for stopping by.
Blessings,
 

No comments:

The Simple Woman's Daybook April 9, 2024

 For Today April 9, 2024 The Simple Woman's Daybook began here . Looking out my window it is now dark but has been a beautiful day! The...